Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Birthday

Well well.. just turned 30 lor.

What do I feel? Hmmm.. nothing different leh.
BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT I'm so happie I got so many people wishing me happy birthday! Yes.. I'm that easily contented.

So what did I do on my birthday?
I took leave, accompany my dadster and momster from morning until 2pm. Until then, I DITCHED them coz dadster kept complaining about broster! Man, too much NEGATIVE VIBES on my bday. Sorry dad!

So I went shopping from orchard all the way to vivo city! I eat whatever I want to eat, I shop, I look, I try, I buy and practically smiling at everyone who happens to glance my way. The best part is.... no need to queue for fitting rooms! The fitting rooms are all MINE! WOO HOO!! Sales girls are generally quite polite too, maybe they nothing to do, so entertain me lor.

A couple of friends called to sing song to me, chat with me, it's really a happy day man. I feel so blessed and happy that I'm me! And thanks sistas, for the bouquet of flowers, so cuteeeeeeeeeeeee!! I took the pictures but I cant find the cable for my phone so I cannot upload. Sorry!

Then at night went dinner with Exhibit A, got another bouquet of flowers muarharharhharar... Simple dinner lah, at my request. And why I dont want to tell who is Exhibit A.....Well, dun want to jinx it, so no need to try to guess, I will ignore your questions! KEKEKEKEKEKE..... and ah fat, we NEVER kiss.. Hello? It's me you talking about leh! chey! and ah bo actually called me during office hours to gossip about Exhibit A? Siao bo! In the office leh, where everyone pretends to be busy while eavesdropping! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAA

Anyways, the older I get, the more I understand the need to be happy at all times. One of my friends told me, Being negative will only suck up all your energy while not improving on the situation. Very true right? oh my senior told me one, by the way hor, I think he attached liao, coz after dinner, he went off for movie. I was telling ah fat, he REALLY just want to catch up.

Thats all for update for now, dont have anymore to update. Except my total damage yesterday was almost S$300. heh!

1 comment:

bobo said...

whooooo issss ittttttttttt???????? telllll meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.................