Thursday, September 4, 2008

Tried and Tested

Recently I bought Ettusias (did i spell the damn brand correctly?) pore cover powder or something. It cost me $66, with cheo casing and all.

Before I bought the powder, I looked at the sales girl's face, powder not bad, so I ask her "Are you using this powder?". She said yes, so ho-seh-liao - i bought the powder coz the texture really quite nice.

The next day, i also woke up with gusto coz want to use new powder mah. First, serum, moisturiser, sunblock etc and finally ready for my powder. Woo hoo, look damn cheo!!!

As usual, I'm always running for buses in my heels. So run run run and damn-it perspire. When i reach office hor, still think i very cheo. But when I went toilet, ta ma de, the stupid powder becomes uneven/patchy on the face. Angwee!

The next day I tried using the powder again, i thought maybe it's my moisturiser or something. Ta ma de same result. so the powder is anti-perspiration. No perspiration damn cheo. When you perspire, I will look as if I got fungus on my face. Ta ma de, what kind of powder is that??? Who the hell don't perspire???? MANNEQUIN???? Cock!!!

Now after wasting $66, I have to waste more money to buy back my good old Shu Eumura. And I'm so so broke lor!!! Dont even have money to buy bra liao! Shucks...What kind of powder anti-perspiration one? Quite disappointed at Ettusias, their mascara was quite good, can't say the same for their other products.

Angwee!!!

No comments: