Sunday, May 11, 2008

Long time no update

So tired today, just finished walking whole of bukit bintang stretch.
I neh buy anything, nothing to purchase anyway.

So me and brudder came back to hotel, since I have to print some documents.
Alas, stupid business centre is closed! Ta ma de, only 9.30pm ok.
and each printing is RM3 bucks! I can buy one Ramlee burger with egg with that!
So no one to mend business centre, I call operator lor.
This gentle giant look alike came to help me out. He is so funny!! trying to imitate singaporean slang kekekkee... so silly.
Turn out that he doesnt have the password, so he said will print from reception.
But at the reception, a lot of chinese guests waiting for check-in so I have to wait.

wait and wait and wait and wait... and wait and wait and wait and wait...
suddenly, one chinese man whipped out an electronic shaver and started to shave at hotel lobby, while waiting for check in.
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA I want to laugh so funny!!!
It's similar to taking out my epilator and start plucking my leghair ok, at hotel lobby.
How can someone do that? HAHHAHAHAHAHHA... oh well...

and before I forget, Mumster, happy mothers' day!!!

No comments: